Thursday, July 3, 2008

Chuck

Many will know that Chuck Ferris passed away on the 1st July.  He was a very popular member of the J-Land community and I know that many will miss him. He had been writing for four years.

For technical reasons I have not yet been able to add his picture and journal link to this tribute journal.  I hope it can be sorted out in the near future.

In the meantime anyone wishing to leave a message for his family or to say just how they felt about Chuck can visit his site at:-

Dribble by Chuck Ferris

J-Land has a new angel.  Now out of  pain and flying free. God bless him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jeannette.  Chuck was suck a joy!  I hope someone makes a graphic in the sidebar for him.  He was so dear to me, so dear.  My heart is hurting today.  I am hoping to get his whole journal someday.  It was amazing!  Love, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

He was amazing and such a good writer, I had lost touch due to the alerts not working.  I remember reading him a few years ago and wishing that my own folks would warm to the idea of being on line. Chuck willingly jumped the generational gap with leaping bounds....a great soul will be missed...Sandi

Anonymous said...

I didnt realise Chuck had passed away ,I will miss him ,as Im sure they will at the complex he lived in ..love Jan xx