Saturday, December 29, 2007

Susie/StrawberryPatch

Susie had a journal here in Jland called Strawberry Patch. She is the reason I found Jland. She walked me through the steps in making my own journal, and is the reason I have so many wonderful friends here. Due to Susie's health she had to leave Jland and worry about her. Susie passed away recently on October 23, 2007 from complications after surgery to have tumors removed from her throat.

Susie was the youngest of my Dad's 7 children. She was my half sister and I loved her very much. She left behind a loving husband and 2 young beautiful daughters whom she loved so very much. Susie had a good heart. She loved so many, and anyone who met her loved her instantly. I just know she is up in heaven. Rest in Peace lil sister, we miss you.

I love you,

Cindy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I remember her journal very well. Cindy I am so glad you have added her.  May she know eternal peace.


http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I never knew your journal  Cindy but wish your dear sister eternal life in Heaven.

God Bless her.

Jeanie

Anonymous said...

I read Susie's journal.  She was such a loving mother and wife.  She also helped me many times with settings in my journal.  She was far too young to go.  I'm glad you added her.  Chris

Anonymous said...

I didn't get a chance to know Susie but I know she is looking down on you and your family Cindy.
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

I remember Susie... and her strawberry patch... many a graphic I did for her back in the day...   glad you added her she will be missed.
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Susie had left J-Land, but I always thought of her...& remebered reading her lovely journal! Always family oriented, I read her many times...& the world will miss the beautiful soul.
See ya later on Strawberry Shortcake Lady...
Sugar

Anonymous said...

I wasn't familiar with Susie's journal, but she sounds like she was a wonderful person. It is always so hard when this happens to a young mother, God must of needed another angel....Sandi

Anonymous said...

I wish I had read Susie's journal...it seems many did in Jland....

Great tribute to your sister...

Hugs
Terri