Friday, December 28, 2007

Remembering Pam

I just wanted to add another angel, who came into my mind, Pam, who wrote the journal " Just One Girl's Head Noise". 

Time has gone so quickly and I cannot remember exactly when she passed.

This was another lady who showed great courage, great humour and great strength of character. Always seeing the positive.

J-Land has been greatly enriched by her and also by the other journallers mentioned in the previous entry by Guido.

I am privileged that I knew them, if only through the medium of writing.  May they rest in peace.

For all our J-Land angels

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do believe she left us two Easters ago.
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Nice that you remembered her.  Nice Tribute.

Joann

Anonymous said...

Pam's passing was the prompt for me to join J-land.
She left us on 16 April 2006, Easter Sunday.

Anonymous said...

May Pam always rest lovingly in her friend's memories and visit them often to make them smile.

God Bless her.

Jeanie

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Pam.  I was very new to JLand but I did know of her and read the ending of her passage.  I pray that her children are at peace.  She truly touched so many lives in JLand.  Chris

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Pam but I have taken the time to read her journal.  I know J-Land is not the same without her.
~D

Anonymous said...

Pam was a woman of enormous courage, her heart was a huge as all outdoors. She taught me so many things about the computer, about life, about patience. I loved her humor, her courage, so admired her talent. I miss her.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

Our sweet Pam, oh how i miss her....she was a wonderful person...a true inspiration for many including myself.

Wonderful tribute...

Hugs
Terri